October 05, 2008

"Eat Fruit For the Cause"





Ok, I love fruit, especially if its sweet and cold! I also love fabulous flower arrangements, and when I saw that you can "have your flowers and eat them too! I felt like I could buy them all. Delisious fresh fruit dipped in chocolate, what a combination. So since its "Brest Cancer Month" I'll eat my fruit for the cause! Eye some of these beautiful Edible Arrangements, and eat your fruit for the cause.










Awareness Celebration®
A delicious design filled with pineapple stars, pineapple daisies, grapes, honeydew, cantaloupe, and strawberries hand dipped in pink chocolate in honor of breast cancer awareness month. Container may vary.



My oh so favorite, well it just looks very, very, good and I will get it and it will be my favorite, until I find another one! :)





Chocolate Banana Bouquet®
A delicious arrangement featuring fresh banana slices hand dipped in a combination of white and dark chocolate and overflowing with fresh strawberries, cantaloupe and pineapple daisies. Container may vary. Size shown:Large ($74)


Feeling fruity? check out http://www.ediblearrangments.com/ for more sweet treats!