March 10, 2009

LADIES SOME CHANGES!!!

Hey Ladies I know I have not been here for a minute, I have spent most of my time in marketing classes and learning new things, ways to make the site better for you....So now the good news is I"M BACK and I have some fabulous things in store for you!

I want to make some changes to the site, in the near future, and I mean right around the corner. There are going to be Ideas, Inspiration, and sooo much more. Look for interviews with some talented Make-Up Artist, Personal Stylist, New and Upcoming Authors, and so much more. So if you have any ideas, please feel free to put your fabulous ideas out there. Again I look forward to making this site a place where women can come toge her and Empower each other, its so much more than just Beauty, and Fashion its that and everything in between!!!!!

0 comments: